Moving home is one of the most stressful times in our lives.
Whilst you are busy dealing with mortgages, solicitors, utility bill changes, or even job and school changes, the removals process is something you really don’t need to worry about when using Alexanders. No two moves are the same, and our tailored removals service will be designed specifically for you.
We will guide you swiftly through the following steps
A home visit or telephone consultation ensures we provide an accurate quote for your move, taking into consideration certain aspects, like the size of your home, the volume of furniture, and such like.
2. Move planning
We project-manage your entire move and ensure there is a plan that takes into account:
- Your move dates
- Timescales required to move you comfortably
- Packaging needs to suit your possessions
- Covering requirements to ensure no damage
- Vehicle sizes that best suit your move
- Valuable possession handling to ensure peace of mind
3. Service options
We help you decide on the exact level of service you require, for example:
- Any storage needs
- Home cleaning services
- Packing service requirements: whether full, part or none
- Additional insurance for valuables
4. Preparation for the move
We provide you with advice and guidance, to ensure your own preparations are in hand.
Whether you need removals in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, St Ives, or anywhere else in the UK, together, we will be ready for the big day and ensure it is headache free.